Grove Creek Surgery Center provides the highest quality patient care as we commit to making sure your needs are not only met but exceeded. We provide a state-of-the-art outpatient facility with the most respected doctors that utilize the latest surgical techniques and the most advanced technology. We offer the same equipment and skilled staff as a full-service hospital but in a more comfortable and personal atmosphere. Here at Grove Creek, our doctors are supported by an exceptionally skilled operative team of surgical nurses, technicians, and postoperative care nurses. We guarantee patient satisfaction with our individualized care that focuses on not just your short-term health needs, but the tools to fulfill your long-term health goals. We achieved Medicare re-certification, and auditors stated we were the “gold standard” in the industry. We believe that the Grove Creek Surgery Center is the right solution to your outpatient health pursuits.
Grove Creek Surgical Center is a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center, where surgeons perform a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures. Our trained staff is friendly, well informed, and experts at ensuring your surgery goes as smoothly as possible. Whether you need ACL reconstruction, rotator cuff surgery, or arthroscopic knee surgery, at GCSC we will provide you with excellent service, and make sure that you are back to your full-functioning self as soon as possible. Specialties include:
Why choose an Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) for your procedure(s)?
- ASCs are often able to provide care at a much lower cost to the patient and their insurance company through increased efficiency. ASCs have saved Medicare $2,000,000,000 (2 billion) annually by providing these low-cost services.
- Infections rates are minimized.
- Surgeons have a greater level of control over their surgical environment which enables them to work more effectively and efficiently to enhance outcomes.
- ASCs typically specialize in a few procedures, which enhances the staff’s skill base and experiences in the services provided.
- Patients report extremely high levels of satisfaction.
- ASCs are independently regulated by several rigorous processes including Government Agencies (CMS), state licensure, and voluntary accreditation (AAAHC).
Learn more about ASCs and their importance in our country’s health care system at advancingsurgicalfacilities.com